NGAPHANDLE abafundi abatsha babuza imibuzo malunga nobhubhane-kwinzululwazi, isimilo sokutshixiza, ukufihla okunyanzelekileyo, ukuvalwa kwecawa, izitofu nokunye. Ke oku kulandelayo sisishwankathelo samanqaku aphambili anxulumene nobhubhane ukukunceda wenze isazela sakho, ufundise iintsapho zakho, ukukunika iimbumbulu kunye nesibindi sokuya kubapolitiki bakho kwaye uxhase oobhishophu nababingeleli bakho, abaphantsi koxinzelelo olukhulu. Nayiphi na indlela oyinqumle ngayo, kuya kufuneka wenze ukhetho olungathandekiyo namhlanje njengoko iBandla lingena nzulu kwi-Passion yakhe njengoko usuku ngalunye ludlula. Sukoyikiswa nokuba ngabahloli-zincwadi, "abahloli benyani" okanye nosapho abazama ukukungcungcuthekisa kwingxelo enamandla edlalwa ngomzuzu nangeyure nganye kunomathotholo, kumabonwakude nakumajelo asekuhlaleni.
One of the reasons I have taken on the issue of mandatory masks is to show how far our politicians, clergymen, media, and in fact, the entire business sector have drifted from the actual science and studies on this subject. To force people to wear a mask all day long in their workplace, schools, and parishes has consequences that are being completely ignored. To force them to wear masks, when study after study shows that they are incapable of stopping such a small virus, goes to show how easily populations can be manipulated and coerced in the most nonsensical ways. Worse, some people are equating their masks to a halo, proving their “charity” and “virtue” in making such a “small” sacrifice, thus creating imaginary divisions between those who “care” and those who don’t. On the contrary, as dozens of peer-reviewed published studies show over and over again, mandatory mask wearing has made little difference, may actually spread the virus faster, is causing real health problems, and even emotional consequences. But don’t take my word for it:
• To read the wealth of studies up until March 2021 on the effectiveness of masks, read Ukutyhila iinyani - one of the most exhaustive articles you’ll find on this subject.
• To read the spiritual consequences of masking our faces, read Ukucwangcisa isicwangciso.
ON THE VACCINES
• Many readers are asking if they are morally obligated to take the new experimental vaccines for the recent coronavirus, especially since babies were aborted in order to use their cells in their creation, and especially since the Pope seemed to be suggesting so. Educate yourself by reading: Ngaba uya kuVax okanye hayi kuVax? and especially how the science confirms that it is Ayisiyimbopheleleko Yokuziphatha.
• Imagine creating a product that you can make a profit of 20:1 on your investment; that you can convince every person on the planet to have; that you can inject directly into their blood stream, and if something goes wrong, you can’t be held liable. Sound like the perfect investment? Vaccines are not a free public health service; they are a trillion dollar corporate industry. Do you think it’s a reasonable question, then, to ask whether or not these products are safe, what are their track records, how well they are tested, etc.? But even this question will earn you the title of “anti-vaxxer”, “anti-science”, “conspiracy theorist”, etc. Well, that’s when you know you are asking the right questions. Read how politics, media, and science have sold out to one of the most profitable corporate sectors in the world in Ubhubhani woLawulo.
• What do vaccines have to do with Freemasonry and population control, if anything? Read Isitshixo seCaduceus.
• What about these new experimental mRNA vaccines, and should one be concerned? Read the grave warnings from top level scientists: Isitshixo seCaduceus kwaye Hayi indlela kaHerode kwaye Izilumkiso zengcwaba - Icandelo I kwaye Icandelo II.
ON GLOBAL RESTRICTIONS
• Locking down healthy populations, closing businesses indefinitely, shuttering churches, etc. have had catastrophic consequences that neither politicians nor clergymen are addressing. Read how this unprecedented health measure is killing far more people than COVID-19 can or ever will in Xa ndandilambile kwaye Balusi abathandekayo… Niphi?
• How politicians have begun announcing that “COVID-19” and “climate change” are going to be used to “reset” the global economy and usher in the “Fourth Industrial Revolution” — a neo-Communist system that will be the “new normal.” Read Ukusetha kwakhona kwakhona kwaye UPapa uFrancis kunye noHlengahlengiso olukhulu kwaye IPaganism eNtsha.
ON MISUSED SCIENCE
Mamela oku kulandelayo:
Landela uMarko kunye "nemiqondiso yamaxesha" yemihla ngemihla apha:
Ukuhamba noMark kwi The Ngoku iLizwi,
cofa kwibhena engezantsi ukuya rhuma.
I-imeyile yakho ayizokwabelwana naye nabani na.