DEAR brothers and sisters of the Lamb. I want to take a moment to thank so many of you for your prayers, love, and support this past year. Both my wife Lea and I have been incredibly blessed by your kindness, generosity, and the testimonies in how this little apostolate has touched your life. We are grateful to everyone who has donated, which has enabled me to continue my work that is now reaching hundreds of thousands of people each year.
Since we have entered the Jubilee Year of Mercy, I want to give a Christmas gift to each of you—a copy of my album Divine Mercy Chaplet. These are the powerful prayers that Jesus recited to St. Faustina, and asked us in turn to pray at this hour in the world. It includes several original songs (some which are my personal favorites) that I wrote as reflections on God’s mercy. The prayers are led by me and my friend Fr. Don Calloway.
I remember the first time I prayed with this version of the Chaplet, I had a deeply mystical experience as I journeyed with St. Michael the Archangel as he accompanied Jesus through the Passion. It was incredible! And so, it is my hope that this will bring many graces to you, your family, and the world as you pray it. There is no cost. Just follow these easy steps to download a copy now:
• Click CdBaby.com to go to their website
• Select Divine Mercy Chaplet from the list of my music
• Click “Download $0.00”
• Click “Checkout”, and proceed.
All I ask is that you would remember me and my family and this apostolate in one of your Chaplets. In order to defeat sadness, we need to pray. I know many of you are feeling as I am today… a heaviness. So immerse yourself into His Passion, which alone has conquered the powers of darkness.
May God bless you and your families with many, many graces this Christmas. I leave you then with the promises Jesus made to those who pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet and devote themselves to His mercy:Excerpts taken from the Diary of St. Faustina Kowalska, titled Divine Mercy in My Soul, ©1987, Congregation of Marians of the Immaculate Conception, Stockbridge, MA 01263
1. “The souls that say this chaplet will be embraced by My mercy during their lifetime and especially at the hour of their death.” (Diary, 754)
2. “When hardened sinners say it, I will fill their souls with peace, and the hour of their death will be a happy one.” (Diary, 1541)
3. “When they say this chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as a just Judge but as a merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1541)
4. “Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death.” (Diary, 687)
5. “Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy….I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy.” (Diary, 687)
6. “To priests who proclaim and extol My mercy, I will give wondrous power; I will anoint their words and touch the hearts of those to whom they will speak.” (Diary, 1521)
7. “The prayer most pleasing to Me is prayer for the conversion for sinners. Know, my daughter, that this prayer is always heard and answered.” (Diary, 1397)
8. “At three o’clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony….I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion.” (Diary, 1320; also, cf. Diary, 1572)
9. “Souls who spread the honor of My mercy…at the hour of death I will not be a Judge for them, but the Merciful Savior.” (Diary, 1075)
10. “I promise that the soul that will venerate this image (of the Divine Mercy) will not perish.” (Diary, 48)….“The two rays denote Blood and Water….These two rays issued from the very depths of My tender mercy when My agonized Heart was opened by a lance on the Cross. These rays shield souls from the wrath of My Father.” (Diary, 299)
11. “I desire that the Feast of Mercy…be solemnly celebrated on the first Sunday after Easter….The soul that will go to Confession and receive Holy Communion (in a state of grace on this day) shall obtain complete forgiveness of sins and punishment.” (Diary, 699)
12. “Through this chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will.” (Diary, 1731)
Click the album cover for your complimentary copy!
[ + ]
|1.||↑||Excerpts taken from the Diary of St. Faustina Kowalska, titled Divine Mercy in My Soul, ©1987, Congregation of Marians of the Immaculate Conception, Stockbridge, MA 01263|